Sports massage is the scientific manipulation and assessment of soft tissues for the prevention of injuries, whilst maintaining good physical condition and health. These benefits are achieved by improving muscle tone, promoting relaxation, stimulating circulation and producing therapeutic effects on all systems of the body.
- Provide comfort, relief and a total body experience
- Extend both the good health and overall life of your “athletic career”
- Assists with the rehabilitation of the patient to help return them to full fitness
- Help prevent injuries and loss of mobility in potential problem areas
- Lower stress levels placed on the body, both in sport and in work
- Remove the build up of muscular aches and pains
A style of massage that uses strong pressure, slow, deep strokes and friction movements across the muscle grain to get rid of those deep-rooted knots and tension points, especially in the neck, shoulders and back. A powerful treatment that gets right into stiff, tight and aching muscles releasing tension.
A massage treatment designed to address the needs of an injured athlete, whether the injuries are sustained in sporting or non-sporting situations, such as on the field, at home or work. The massage techniques are used specifically to speed up recovery from injuries to a normal or near normal optimal functional level. Massage techniques are used to relax muscles, stimulate circulation increasing the delivery of blood and oxygen to the massaged injured areas, loosen trigger points, relieve pain and muscle spasms and reduce swelling, all enhancing injury healing.
Treatments last 60 minutes
Locations: Ealing Fitness Clinic